Best Social Media Marketing Tools 2015?
You may find several free and paid social marketing tools available online. The critical and challenging task when we need to figure out which one is the best tool which you can use for your business marketing. Depending type of business you have the products and services also vary. So you can use the tool that is more appropriate and suitable according to the type of your business and your business strategies.
Businesses and brands have now stepped into the social market and the competition is very tough. Here you can showcase and promote your brands very magnificently and effectively. As we have a huge number of users on this platform this becomes easy for the user to target the user and that too from all over the world. Marketing has now become an easy task and the results are positive enough as several sites have used this marketing strategy to enhance and boost their business. Instagram has helped users to get popularity and if you don’t persist massive likes on your page then your account may lack with desired popularity so buy Instagram likes services and get huge number of likes on your page.
For this list, I wanted to cover social media management tools that may not be as commonly known to social media managers and small to medium sized businesses. Of course Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or other popular, well known social management platforms are essential, the following could become the perfect social media tools for your business.
The Top Social Media Tools for Business:
- ManageFlitter: Want your team to work in a smart and enhanced way and that too in short period of time then this tool is the right source that will help to fasten the speed of your work. The average number of 2.6 million users use this website to manage their work in higher level, the users they have also consist powerful brands like PayPal, American Express etc. Therefore using such a magnificent platform will help to manage multiple accounts and a feature PowerPost allows the users to schedule their notes at optimal time without worrying about the time zone.
- Oktopost: Managing your social media presence doesn’t have to be hard. With social-media tools such as Oktopost you can share your content, manage conversations and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns easily, in one place.
- Compfight: Is a super cool tool that makes it super easy to find free royalty-free images for your social media strategy. It also has amazing search functionality. Use it like your image search engine, instead of Google images.
- Portent: Have you ever had writers block as a content marketer or business owner trying to blog? Have you ever drawn a blank when it comes to content ideas for your business marketing? You’re not the only one.
- Socedo: Wish you could find and qualify leads on Twitter? You can with Socedo. Just enter keywords, hash tags or any other search criteria, and it’ll return a prospect list. Socedo even helps you automatically favorite tweets, follow prospects and send direct messages to start a conversation.
- Rignite: is your solution. It’s a social media dashboard that was built for teamwork. Some of its useful features include the ability to monitor multiple social media platforms, schedule posts, and of course, you’re able to get useful reporting and analytics. This is where Rignite has its competitive advantage – in the team collaboration features. Your social media manager can assign tasks to individual team members and even chat with all team members through instant message.
- FullContact: Marketing is all about creating personal relationships. But that’s hard to do without lots of relevant data. Enter FullContact, which provides the real name, photo and social-profile links of every contact. Now any time someone signs up on your site, you can reach out with all the information you need to build a lasting relationship.
- BuzzSumo: Fifty eight percent of business-to-business marketers will increase their content marketing budget in 2015. To ensure you’re spending your content-marketing dollars wisely, use BuzzSumo to research the content your audience really wants. Just enter any keyword or back link into BuzzSumo and you’ll get a detailed report showing how well previous content on that topic performed.
- Mention: Want to keep track of what people are saying about you and your competitors? Mention helps you track key phrases and brand names, in real time, so you never miss out on a conversation with current and potential customers.
Get the popularity you have been looking for on your Instagram page and stand out in the competitive market and showcase your talent and capabilities to the world. You can get the likes from a credible source like us if you don’t have a good number of likes so buy Instagram likes cheap and fast and have enormous likes on your page.